Should I have my air ducts cleaned before I move in to my new house?
Yes. As your house is newly built, it’s not unusual that quite a lot of the construction debris like sawdust will remain in the air ducts. If you don’t clean them they will obstruct the airflow in the ducts causing problems from the start. It’s always a good suggestion to have your new house cleaned before you move in.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- How do my home's air ducts get dirty in the first place?
- Why is it so important to get your furnace cleaned?
- When should I get my furnace cleaned?
- How do you clean air ducts?
- When and how often should I get my ducts cleaned?